Vegetarian Pad Thai is for people who don’t want to eat meat. The ingredients are like ordinary pad thai. Add small noodles to mix with Pad Thai seasoning. Served with banana blossom Asiatic sprouts raw .
Vegetarian Pad Thai ingredients
- mushroom seasoning 1 tablespoon
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar.
- tamarind juice, 1 tablespoon
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Chan noodles or thin as you like 100g
- 1 cup vegetable broth.
- ufabet Tofu, diced 100 g.
- Salted radish, coarsely chopped 2 tbsp.
- Raw bean sprouts (root removed) 1 cup
- Roasted peanuts, ground 1 tablespoon
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- sliced lemon
- Vegetables as you like
1. Add mushroom seasoning, soy sauce. White, palm sugar and tamarind juice into a mixing bowl. Stir well until the palm sugar dissolves.
2. Put vegetable oil in the pan. Put on a low heat Add the noodles and stir gradually, add vegetable broth while stirring until the line starts to soft.
3. Add yellow tofu to stir. Followed by a mixture of water, Pad Thai, stir until combined, add salted radish and bean sprouts and stir until cooked. Scoop up the plate Sprinkle roasted peanuts and chili powder. Eat it with fresh vegetables as you like.