The pros and cons of eating pumpkin. The pumpkin is another sweet and easy-to-eat agriculture in many homes, so it is popular to cook both savory and sweet foods and its benefits are unusual. Pumpkin meat is rich in protein, carbohydrates and vitamins and minerals such as vitamin C, vitamin E, niacin (vitamin B3), magnesium, potassium, selenium, zinc, iron and zinc, etc. But this article is homeopathic. Will bring to know both the benefits and harms of eating pumpkin
What’s good with a pumpkin?
1. Strengthen the immune system in the body. Research has shown that vitamin A plays an important role in helping the immune system to fight disease. It was found that about 80 percent were found in the body’s digestive system.
2. Help you lose weight Although the pumpkin is full of nutrients. But at the same time it provides very low calorie energy The 245 grams (cup) of pumpkin provides about 50 calories per cup. And contains approximately 94 percent of the water. Pumpkins are also a source of dietary fiber. Or good fiber as well Which can help reduce the appetite itself.
3. Nourish your skin with a beautiful aura Due to pumpkin Rich in vitamins C and E, plus beta-carotene. All of which are important and beneficial nutrients for the health of the skin and eyes.
4. Maintain the blood system With the minerals that pumpkin contains Are all beneficial to the blood system in our body such as iron, potassium, zinc and magnesium.
5. Improving sleep quality In pumpkin seeds, the amino acid tryptophan is high. It can help improve the efficiency of our sleep. Eating about 1 gram of amino acid tryptophan per day, equivalent to about 200 grams of pumpkin seed, can improve sleep performance.
6. Pumpkin reduces depression, research from the Faculty of Pharmacy ufabet University found that pumpkin increases the levels of Serotonin and Norepinephrine. Which is a neurotransmitter in the brain Including increasing levels of neurotransmitters That can reduce depression.
Pumpkin side effect.
For eating pumpkin, pumpkin seeds in excess amounts. It can be dangerous because pumpkin has a warming effect,
causing gas in the stomach. And indigestion, abdominal discomfort
Pumpkin seeds are high in fat and calories. If you eat too much From the diet. Will make approximately fat Accumulated in the blood vessels more, pregnant women should not eat pumpkin seeds. This can cause gas to build up in the stomach. Pain in the stomach And with the pumpkin being a warm plant For people with heat symptoms such as thirst, yellow urine, constipation, ulcers in the mouth. Do not eat too much pumpkin. Because it may stimulate the body to heat up itself