Stuffed Portobello mushrooms, thick and dense. Filled with bacon and spices It looks like a hamburger. Delicious without having to rely on flour.
Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms ingredient
- 2 portobello mushrooms
- 1/4 cup sliced bacon
- 2 slices cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup small diced onion
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon ufabet salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Alphafa Tomato Diced Tomato Feta Cheese
- Cut the stalks of mushrooms. Then scrape the inside thoroughly and prepare
- Make the filling by sautéing onion and celery with olive oil until almost cooked, add fried bacon.
- Add breadcrumbs and stir together. Season with oregano, salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Put a little olive oil over the mushrooms. Then sprinkle salt and pepper
- Spoon the fried stuffing into the mushrooms, place the cheese on top, and place in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 10-12 minutes.
- Place the alfafa on a plate, place roasted mushrooms, sprinkle diced tomatoes, feta cheese, and place the sliced mushrooms on top. Topped with balsamic sauce