spinach pancake , Would you like to make a spinach pancake for breakfast? Combine the flour and spinach. Fry until cooked on both sides. Sandwiched with seasoned ham and fried egg.
Spinach Pancakes ingredients (for 3 sheets)
- 1 + 3/4 cups all-purpose wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 + 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- Fresh spinach leaves, 1 + 1/2 cups
- ufabet Milk 1 + 1/2 cups
- 1 egg
- 2 + 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2-3 fried eggs
Seasoned ham ingredients
- 1 cup small chopped ham
- 1/3 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 + 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1. Mix the wheat flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda and sugar together, set aside.
2. Blend spinach with fresh milk until fine, add egg and blender to combine. Pour into a bowl of flour, gradually stirring until a homogeneous mixture. Put them in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
3. Blanch the ham and mix with the vinegar, honey, salt and pepper together.
4. Heat a Teflon pan. Lightly grease the pancake batter mixture. Fry until one side is cooked, then turn the other side, fry until cooked, put on a plate.
5. When serving, place the pancake batter with seasoned ham, place another pancake, put star eggs on top with pancake batter.