Roasted Lobster garlic mousse is Sweet lobster boiled with butter until juicy. Eat with a soft leek mousse and a delicious sauce simmered from the shell of the lobster.
Roasted Lobster garlic mousse Ingredients
- 1 lobster
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 cup ufabet heavy cream
- Onion, carrot celery, diced (Mirepoix) 200g
- 300 grams unsalted butter
- 2 Roasted Cherry Tomatoes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Stock and a little tarragon
- Boil the lobster in boiling water for 2 minutes, scoop it up and peel it off.
- Put the butter in a saucepan, heat it to melt the butter. Put the lobster into a boil for 5 minutes.
- Bake the garlic fragrant, peel it off, add to boil with cream until soft And blended thoroughly Pour into the foam canister (Espuma), set aside.
- Stir in the shell and lobster head with Mirepoix, add the stock, add tarragon, boil for 1 hour, season with salt and pepper. Strain to keep the water in the sauce.
- Scoop the lobster from the butter, cut into pieces, squeeze the garlic mousse into the plate. Roasted Lobster and Tomato Paste
- Blend the sauce into bubbles, scoop around the lobster beautifully.