Pumpkin custard cake. this recipe is very soft cake mixed with delicious caramel sweet pumpkin custard. Eat delicious and enjoy until you forget your belly.
• 60 g sugar
• 1/2 tbsp
water • 1 tbsp water
• 8×8 inch diameter cake mold
Ingredients Custard Cake
190 g fresh milk
80 grams of granulated sugar
2 egg yolks
1 teaspoon vanilla flavor
300 grams of steamed pumpkin (use a blender to grind it)
Cake flour ingredients (chiffon cake body A little modified recipe from Khun Jum Mae Salong from Je Lee)
100 grams of cake flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
Egg yolk ingredients
2 egg yolks
50 grams of granulated sugar
90 grams of water
40 grams of rice bran oil
Egg White Ingredients
1/4 teaspoon Cream of Tartar
How to Make Caramel
1. Put the granulated sugar and water into the cake pan. Put on gloves and hold the print on the electric stove. Turn the mold back and forth until the sugar is burnt to caramel.
2. When you get the color you want, add 1 tablespoon of water to stop the sugar from burning again. Set aside.
How to make pumpkin custard.
Put fresh milk, sugar, egg yolk and vanilla flavor into a mixing bowl, stir until the sugar dissolves, strain 1 time, add pumpkin puree, mix well, set aside.
1. Sift cake flour and baking powder. Combine 2 times, set aside in a medium mixing bowl.
2. Mix together, add egg yolks, granulated sugar, water and rice bran oil in a mixing bowl. Stir well until sugar dissolves.
3. Pour into cake mixture, stir quickly until powder is dissolved.
Instructions of Pumpkin Custard Cake
1. Warm the oven at 170 degrees Celsius.
2. Beat the egg whites at low speed until coarse foam. Add cream of tartar and continue to beat until it forms a fine lather. Adjust to medium speed, add the sugar little by little until all. Continue to beat at high speed until soft peaks form. Then hit on low speed to cut the air for about 1 more minute.
3. Divide the egg white mixture into the yolk mixture about 3 times, stir gently. Fold until combined.
4. Put the custard mixture into the caramelized pan. Follow with the cake ingredients.
5. Place the pans pan over 1 cm high, put the pan in the oven for 45 minutes or until the patty
from the pans. 6. When the pastry is cooked, remove it from the oven, immediately turn it upside down and remove from the pans. Ready to serve