Pandan Custard Cake Would you like to try it? With soft cakes, Pandan custard, recipe from maid magazine. The custard scented cake comes with soft custard. Delicious, fragrant, squared Excellent, tell me.
Ingredients for Pandan Custard
220 g of sugar
2 + 1/2 cups of condensed milk
6 tablespoons of pandan juice
2 tablespoons of vanilla powder
White butter (for brushing on the pan)
Caramel syrup (For brushing on the pan)
Ingredients for cake, Pandan custard
230 grams of cake flour
2 + 1/2 teaspoons baking powder • 1 + 1/2 tablespoons
9 egg yolks
110 grams of granulated sugar (1)
Water 120 g
120 g vegetable oil
1/2 cup pandan juice
apple green food coloring
1 tsp fine salt
9 egg whites
1/4 tsp cream of tartare
granulated sugar (2) 180 g
11x15x2 inch baking pan diameter
Instructions for pandan custard
1. beat the egg yolks with the sugar and mix with a hand ball together
2. Add milk and pandan juice powder, vanilla and stir to combine, then filtered with a sieve
3. Pour the ingredients into a baking sheet covered with shortening and caramel syrup.
How to Make Pandan Custard Cake
1. Sift cake flour, baking powder and vanilla powder together in a mixing bowl.
2. Mix egg yolks, granulated sugar (1), water, vegetable oil, pandan juice, salt and food coloring together. Then pour it into the flour mixture. Stir with a while until combined. Set aside.
3. Mix the egg whites and cream of tartar with a whisk at the fastest speed. When the eggs start to swell, add the granulated sugar (2) little by little. Continue beating until the mixture forms soft peaks, then slowly divide into the mixture and mix with the flour mixture. Use a whisk and a rubber paddle, gently fold until the mixture is well combined.
4. Pour the mixture over the pandan custard. Put in a submersible oven at 360 degrees Fahrenheit for about 60 minutes, put it out for a few minutes, remove from pan, set aside to cool completely, cut into pieces, serve.