I brought you a Korean style egg sandwich recipe. It’s very easy to make. The ingredients are easy to find. I don’t have carrots so I use crab sticks to add color instead. Let’s do it.
Breakfast is an important meal. I believe that many people will eat bread that looks the same. If not, toast it with butter or jam. I would probably make a ham and cheese sandwich. But if you’re bored. Why not try making some Korean bread? Toast the bread with butter until it’s crispy and then cover it with the soft egg. Add ham and shredded cabbage. Drizzle with sauce of your choice and it’s ready to serve.
Ingredients for Korean Egg Sandwich
- Fresh butter or margarine
- 2 slices of sandwich bread
- 2 eggs
- Shredded Cabbage
- Crab sticks or shredded carrots (to add color But if there is no home You can skip it.)
- 2 slices of ham
- 1 sheet cheese
- oyster sauce
- fish sauce
- Tomato sauce or other flavored sauce of your choice
how to make korean sandwich
1. Heat a pan on low heat. Put some butter in it and place the bread over it, continue toasting, more or less crispy depending on your preference. If you have a toaster, skip this step. It’s much faster and easier to use.
2. Crack the eggs and season to your liking. Beat to combine and add shredded cabbage and crab sticks or carrots to add color.
3. Set the pan on medium heat to low. We will fry eggs and ham using oil and butter. **Adding oil along with fresh butter will prevent the butter from burning. Margarine can be used alone, it won’t burn**. Pour the egg into it and try to spread it into a square the size of our sandwich bread.
4. When the eggs and ham are finished frying. Wipe off the oil completely and use low heat. We will melt the cheese over low heat and heat the eggs and ham.
5. Start by placing the bread, followed by the ham, cheese, eggs and shredded cabbage. When done, add sauce as you like. If anyone has chili or pickled cucumbers to cut the fat, it’s delicious. In fact, at this stage, you will need to sprinkle with sugar. But we don’t sprinkle it because we think the sandwich already gets the sweetness from the cabbage. That’s it, I’m done, so give it a try.