IF weight loss with metabolism. IF With the principle of metabolism Starting with fasting Makes insulin drop The body releases growth hormone. The body uses fat. Thus causing weight loss
What Food should we eat?
Even if you can eat anything during meal time But in order to be healthy It is wise to choose to eat foods that provide nutrients that are good for health. To provide the body with adequate energy from food Not at risk of malnutrition. More importantly, in order to make us feel full for a long time until we do not feel suffering.
- Fruit We can eat almost all kinds of fruit. But if so good Should eat fruits that are high in fiber. Provides a moderate level of energy, such as apples, bananas, oranges, berries, grapes, melon, cantaloupe, avocados, which are rich in vitamins and minerals. It has moderate carbohydrates, but low in calories.
- Cruciferous vegetables Like ufabet broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, these cruciferous vegetables are high in fiber and are also high in nutrients. Helps to be full and stay longer. Good for digestion and digestive system
- Juicy Vegetables Who doesn’t like different types of cauliflower? Eating cucumbers, tomatoes, or other leafy greens should be a good alternative. Because these vegetables contain a lot of water Makes the body fresh and not tired.
- Whole grains such as quinoa, oats, barley, chia seeds, or millet are known to many dieters. It is a good plant for weight loss. This is because it’s high in fiber and is an unrefined carbohydrate or complex carb. The body absorbs slowly, thereby reducing the need for pacifier eating as well.
- Good fats are good for weight loss. Because good fats will reduce Bad fat level And helps promote better metabolism If we eat good fats to the extent that the body needs The good fats can be obtained from vegetable fats such as olive oil, avocado, coconut water or sea fish.
- Protein is very important for weight loss because it helps keep your stomach full, it helps in building muscle. And accelerate the body’s metabolism, so if you are doing IF and want to eat full stomach for a long time, you should eat protein from fish, nuts, seeds and various kinds of plants.
- Probiotics We can find probiotics from “yogurt”, which eating foods that contain probiotics. Will help balance the bacteria in the gut Increase the body’s ability to absorb nutrients Help in the excretion And contribute to weight loss as well