Tofu milk or soy milk Another healthy drink rich in protein Suitable for people who need soy protein and people who are allergic to cow’s milk and want to find another milk substitute. Plus soybean juice is easy to digest, no fat, eats lightly.
Let’s start by making the basic tofu recipe first. This recipe is perfect for new drinkers. Because this recipe smells of soy is not strong. Plus, peanuts and almonds are added to add a nice aroma. The method is not difficult at all. If you can’t drink it all, you can pour it into a bottle and store it in the fridge for 3 days. Let’s make this healthy drink this weekend and keep it for yourself.
Ingredients Tofu milk.
• 16 oz Soybean ( about 453 g)
• 1 cup peanuts • 1 cup
• brown sugar or white sugar (For adding sweetness to your liking)
Note: The ratio between the beans and water is 1:3
How to make Tofu milk.
1. Wash soybeans, peanuts and almonds thoroughly, then soak them in water for at least 8 hours or overnight(the beans will be tripled in size)
2. Add 3 cups of all the beans that have soak in water. into the blender Follow by 6 cups of water (1:3 ratio) and blended for 1-2 minutes until the ingredients
3. are smooth Squeeze out only the water, put the pot and prepare it (Keep stirring to keep the ingredients from burning)
4. Scoop the tofu into the glass. Add brown sugar as you like. Mix well and ready to serve.