green tea cupcakes there is a way to make green tea flavored egg white cupcakes from green tea powder. This time, Anne used organic egg white from egg white, it is very good and easy to beat, making it a beautiful and delicious. its so easy and convenient, no need to separate the egg whites, but if your friends have leftover egg whites from baking, you can use it.
- Egg white 200 g
- 80 grams (1/2 cup) granulated sugar
- 114 grams cake flour (1 cup)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 tablespoon green tea powder
- 81 grams (1/2 cup) rice bran oil
Instructions green tea cupcakes
- Beat the egg whites to rise Gradually divide and add sugar. Beat until soft peaks formed.
- Sift the flour and baking powder into it.
- Followed by green tea powder Fold the flour together.
- Then hit at low speed until homogeneous.
- Gradually add vegetable oil into the stream, continue to beat with low speed mixer hands until homogeneous.
- Scoop into type
- Put in the oven at 170 degrees Celsius, use the top and bottom heat for about 30 minutes depending on the size Do not forget to preheat the oven.
- It’s finished.