Anyone who likes to eat fried meat dry, recommend this recipe for Marinated Fried Sun-dried Beef Recipe. Finished marinated meat with fish sauce, soy sauce and oyster sauce, then dried in the sun and fry until cooked.
Fried Sun-dried Beef
- Beef 500 g
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/3 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1/2 tbsp granulated sugar (a little)
How to make fried sun-dried beef
1.Cut the meat into strips, about 1/2 inch thick.
2. Add fish sauce, soy sauce, oyster sauce and sugar. Down to marinate with meat Knead and mix until the sauce is absorbed into the meat.
3. Arrange the marinated meat on the wire rack. They are then dried in the sun until the meat is dry, then fried or stored in a sealed container. Frozen
4. Heat the pan, add vegetable oil into it. Use medium heat to a weak way, wait until the oil is hot. Then add the meat and fry until the inside starts to cook. Scoop up to drain the oil Then bring to fry again until darker color, ready to serve.