Let’s continue with the recipe foFried Beef with Fish Sauce. The highlight is the marinade with fish sauce and put it in the refrigerator until dry. Then fry until cooked
Fried Meat with Fish Sauce
- Beef 500 g
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- Vegetable oil (for frying)
How to marinate meat
1. Cut the beef into long pieces (this recipe uses pre-cut beef to make sun-dried pork).
2. Marinate beef with fish sauce and pepper. Mix well (Be careful not to add a lot of fish sauce or it will turn out to be very salty. Recommend to try the fish sauce first. Because each brand of fish sauce has different salinity)
3. Marinate the meat in the refrigerator for about 2 hours. (The meat starts to dry because the humidity is low in the refrigerator If placed in the sun, it will become meat in the sun.)
4. Put a lot of oil in the pan. Bring it on fire. When the oil is hot, add the marinated meat to fry one half at a time. Fry the meat for 9 minutes, scoop up, drain, put on a plate and serve.