Ingredients for Bread Sandwich.
- 2 chicken eggs (No. 2)
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- butter for frying
- 1 slice whole wheat bread
- Cheddar cheese 1 sheet
- a little unsalted butter
- Bologna 1 sheet
- tomato sauce of your choice
How to make egg bread sandwiches.
1. Crack an egg into a bowl, add a little soy sauce and mix well.
2. Heat the pan, use low heat, put butter in the pan. followed by chicken eggs
3. Place the sliced bread in half
4. When the eggs are set, turn over to the other side. Place the cheese and bologna in half. Topped with tomato sauce
5. Then flip the two slices of bread together. Coat the top with tomato sauce. and garnished with tomato slices Just like this, it’s full and delicious.
Total energy 287 kcal.
Nutrition information, calories, energy and nutrients. 100g Bread, egg has total energy 287 kcal, 9.5 g protein, 47.8 g carbohydrate, 6 g fat. We can view other detailed information such as salt. Sodium, cholesterol, vitamins, saturated fat, unsaturated fat, sugar, fiber.