Clam Gratin with Escago Butter is big plump clams boiled in white wine Add a French-style Bouquet Garni. With Escago Butter Sprinkle breadcrumbs on top and bake until golden brown.
Ingredients (4 servings)
- Large clams 1 kg
- Shallots, sliced 30 g
- Buraket Garni (Add parsley to the bouquet) 1 bouquet
- 100 milliliters of ufabet white wine
Clam Gratin with Escago Butter Mix
- Butter soft 200 g shallots, 20 g leeks 20 g parsley 30 g chervil, 10 grams of salt, 5 grams pepper 1 g lemon juice 1 child Cognac, 25 g bread crumbs, cayenne for garnish 25 g salt, coarse grain for finishing.
- Put the bouquets, garni, shallots and white wine in a large pot. Rinse the clams until clean, then pour them into a pot, cover with a lid and boil until the shells open and lift down. Filtered water
- Line a baking sheet with foil or coarse grain salt. Remove one of the shells. Placed on a tray
- Beat the butter with a whisk until fluffy, set aside, mix lemon juice, cognac liqueur with clam chowder, season with pepper, stir well, add the rest of the ingredients and mix well with the butter until homogeneous. Squeeze a pea-sized amount onto the shellfish. Sprinkle with bread crumbs. Bake them over the top heat until they turn golden brown. Arrange the dishes beautifully