Chocolate Tart with Coffee Granité is a multi-component chocolate chocolate mousse-tart with a crunchy base. Filled with chocolate ganache, soft and rich flavor. Top with crunchy cocoa nips. Add the aroma with grated coffee beans. And a little salty taste from the salt flowers creates a dimension in taste Served with espresso granita The bitterness of coffee breaks down the rich flavor of chocolate and granita ice flakes.
Chocolate Tart with Coffee Granité Chocolate Souffle
- Alain Ducasse Signature 75% L’Assemblage Chocolate 165 gm | 3 eggs | 22 g Sugar
- Melt the chocolate on a secondary bowl with a saucepan.
- In a mixer, whisk the sugar and eggs until fluffy. Divide 1/3 of the ingredients together, fold with the chocolate until 80% combine. Spoon the rest of the ingredients together. Spoon into a piping bag.
- Alain Ducasse Signature Lactee 45% ufabet Madagascar Non Conche Chocolate 100g | Whipping Cream 100g
- Chop the chocolate in a mixing bowl. Boil the whipping cream. Pour into a chocolate bowl, set aside for 5 minutes, then stir until the chocolate melts. Spoon into a piping bag. Set aside.
Mousse Disk ingredients
- 4 Egg Yolks | 36g Sugar (1) | Alain Ducasse Signature Lactee 45% Madagascar Non Conche Chocolate 100g | Butter 50g | 4 Egg White | 36g Sugar (2)
- Melt the butter and chocolate together. Beat the yolks and sugar (1) until creamy, fold with melted chocolate.
- Beat the egg whites with sugar (2) until medium-hard peaks formed. Fold with egg yolk mixture.
- Spread the mixture on a 1 cm thick baking sheet lined with parchment paper, bake at 185 ° C for 7 minutes until firm Cut into 8 cm circle pieces and put in a dryer (Dehydrate) at 50 degrees Celsius and set aside in the machine.
Espresso Granita Ingredients
- Alain Ducasse Signature Espresso 1 liter | 50g granulated sugar | 1 Tahitian vanilla pod | 1 gelatin sheet
- Scrape the seeds from the vanilla pod into a mixing bowl. Put the espresso
- Soak the gelatin in cold water to soften. Put in a coffee bowl, add sugar and stir to dissolve.
- Cover the freezer when you are serving. Use a fork to grate it into flakes.
Cooking and serving
- Place Mousse Disk in a 8 cm ring mold, covered with wax paper. Squeeze 15 grams of chocolate souffle (edge upright), then squeeze 20 grams of chocolate ganache in the center. Squeeze 10 grams of chocolate souffle again to cover the chocolate ganache. Put into the oven at 220 degrees Celsius for 4-5 minutes until firm.
- Lift off the oven, grate 100% Alain Ducasse Signature 100% Perou Trinitaro on top of candied candied cocoa nibs, top with grated coffee beans, sprinkled with salt
- Served with espresso granita