Chicken Rice This recipe uses chicken breasts or chicken thighs boiled with a mixture of ginger, coriander root and garlic, seasoned with a pinch of salt. Comes with how to cook rice with chicken broth Served with soy bean sauce.
- chicken breast, chicken thigh
- crushed coriander root
- crushed garlic
- black peppercorns
- cold water
1. Boil water, add crushed ginger, shredded coriander root, crushed garlic and salt. Bring to a boil.
2. Add chicken to boil. Scoop out all the bubbles. Dim the light to a weak light Boil the chicken for about 30 minutes.
3. Soak the chicken in cold water. to prevent the chicken from being cooked more When the chicken is cool, rest the chicken to drain.
4. Slice the chicken into a plate of the size you like.