Carrot cupcake made by whole wheat flour with Oat Flour Recipe. we add healthy colored vegetables Delicious, firm meat, not stiff neck Garnish with a cream made from rice bran oil.
Carrot cupcake ingredients
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 83 g oat flour
- Whole wheat flour, fine-grained 123 g
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup stevia sugar or honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 125 ml or 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1/3 cup or 80 ml of rice bran oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Chopped ufabet almonds
Frosting cream ingredients
- Shortening Rice Bran Oil 170g.
- 2-3 tablespoons honey
- Peel the carrots, cut and set aside.
- Mix the dry ingredients, start with oat flour, whole wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon powder. Stir to combine.
- Crack an egg into another mixing bowl. Followed by honey and salt, stir until the ingredients are combined, add fresh milk, rice bran oil, stir until combined.
- Mix the dry ingredients together until well combined. Followed by carrot, fine alley, poor people together
- Pour into the mold, put in the oven at 180 degrees Celsius, top-bottom heat for 25 minutes.
- Mix rice bran oil shortening with honey. Stir until combined into a smooth texture.
- Wait for the dessert to cool. Spread on cupcakes and sprinkle with your favorite toppings.
- Just like this, you’ve got a healthy carrot cupcake to eat and try to make it.