I used to buy Baked Spinach with Cheese expensive. Even though it’s delicious, it’s just a small amount that doesn’t fill your stomach. Try to cook by yourself, it’s much more satisfying. This recipe combines ham and three types of cheese. Anyone who is afraid of getting fat can pass.
Ingredients Baked Spinach with Cheese
- fresh butter
- Onion (diced) 1/2 head
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- Ham or bacon (diced)
- fresh milk
- Spinach (roughly chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground salt
- ground pepper
- a little sugar
- Oregano (optional)
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Cheddar Cheese
- Parmesan Cheese
How to make Baked Spinach with Cheese
1. Heat a pan, add fresh butter and onions and stir fry until cooked. Then add all-purpose flour.
2. Add some ham and unsalted milk first. (so that the dough does not burn to stick to the pan) Stir for a few minutes until the dough forms lumps. Then add spinach. Add more condensed milk Season with salt, ground pepper and granulated sugar. UFABET Pour into a serving dish, set aside, then place on a foil pan.
3. Place mozzarella cheese on top of spinach. Top with a little cheddar cheese for a more salty flavor. You can also sprinkle with parmesan cheese for a more delicious aroma. (If you put too much, it will be pungent and not delicious.)
4. Place in the oven using the top-bottom heat for about 10-12 minutes, bake for about 6-7 minutes, need to open the lid and turn the direction so that it gets evenly heated. Set aside, sprinkle with oregano and serve.